Our Strategic Objectives
- To maintain an organization that is effective, transparent, and accountable to its membership.
- To promote effective prevention, treatment, care, and support for people who use drugs who are living with and affected by HIV, Hepatitis, TB and other relevant health issues.
- To advocate for intermediate reforms to drug laws to reduce the criminalization and stigmatization of people who use drugs while striving in the longer term to an end to prohibition.
- To support and seed the development of self-determining networks of drug users that advocate for the health, citizenship and human rights of people who use drugs.
- To promote and advocate for harm reduction as a means of supporting safer drug use and reducing drug related harm among people who use drugs.
- To build alliances with like-minded organizations and broader civil society to further the aims of KeNPUD.